CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

How True

I read this quote today.

"I know God won't give me anything I can't handle.I just wish he didn't trust me so much"--- Mother Teresa

I don't think anything could sum up the way my life is going any better than that. I know that there is a reason for everything, I just wish it made more sense to me. I know that there is some reason that this has been such a difficult process, but that doesn't make it any easier.

Eric is now considering trying to become a drill instructor when he gets back from this deployment. I'm fine with that, but he's going to have to put it off until after we finally get an adoption finished. He's gonna have a very angry wife if he comes back from the boat and voluntarily ends up somewhere else where they won't allow him to take leave. They are not going to allow a new DI to take enough leave to travel overseas to adopt.

2 comments:

Alexandra {{Awareness Warrior}} said...

I love the Wall.E background! I saw it recently and it's my "new favorite movie". Sam (my 11y/o brother) watched it 6+ times in 3 days!

sleepygrrrl said...

Meredith,

I came over here from Smiles and Trials because I wanted to thank you for pointing Barbara out to me. That particular heart defect is actually the same as the one my daughter has. My daughter's was a lot more severe though because it seems that Barbara hasn't had any surgery yet. My daughter couldn't have live for more than a couple of hours without medical intervention.

There was also another child a couple of entries down named Delaney who has Tetralogy of Fallot as well. I looked at her info yesterday as her birth date is one year and one day after my daughter's birth date.

Anyway, I wanted to thank you. I'm really going to have to see if I can get my husband interested.