CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Thank you

Thank you to everyone who has suggested ideas for raising money. I'm having a yardsale this weekend and I've even had someone offer to donate an entire garage full of stuff she hasn't had the time to get rid of. Unfortunately the woman at the agency isn't very speedy at returning emails. We have one issue that may be an obstacle and it's really the only thing keeping me back from getting things moving, but she still hasn't responded to my email yet. Either way I need to raise money. It may just end up sitting in a savings account until Eric gets back from this deployment and end up going toward adopting different children. But I am praying that everything will work out.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the garage sale!!!!