CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Yardsale tomorrow

Tomorrow will be my first attempt at raising money from yardsales. I still have some people who wanted to donate stuff that I haven't been able to get in touch with to get stuff from them, but I've got quite a bit of stuff. I'm just hoping it goes well. My paycheck is late (I can't wait for my direct deposit to kick in) so I'm pretty much out of money until it shows up, but whatever I make tomorrow is going straight into a high interest savings account I have. So far... the balance is 3 cents. Woo hoo.. I'm rich! LOL.

On another note, Eric is in VA for training for 3 weeks. He left yesterday and I'm already about to kill the dog. He's been whining since last night because Daddy hasn't come home. I don't know how I'm going to make it through a 7 month deployment with this dog.

0 comments: